Today was our 42nd wedding anniversary. I went out yesterday and got two dozen roses at Costco, and a card at Rite-Aid. I received a shirt, a bag of M&Ms and a box of See's Candy.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 197: "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother." Wrote Finding the Buck-Brigham Marriage Record and set it for later.
* Left at 11:10 a.m. for the gas station, then McDonald's for lunch, and the library. Shirley was already there getting the Computer Lab running and she led the group today in how to Index the 1940 Census. She struggled for an hour trying to connect her Mac to Gary's Mi-Fi and failed - Gary doesn't know the password. They hooked Gary's laptop up with the Mi-Fi and it worked. In the second hour Shirley indexed 15 lines with help from many in the room. I played on Ancestry attaching documents to my Ancestry Tree. Found quite a few records for people in my tree that I need to add to my database.
* Home at 2:15 p.m. to help Linda on the computer. finally got online at 3 p.m. and wrote Where Were My Peeps in 1940?
* We left at 4:30 p.m. for dinner at The Godfather's in Clairemont Mesa. I had spaghetti and meatballs, Linda had veal scallopini.
* Home at 7 p.m. to read, got our southwest boarding passes, wrote two blog posts for Friday and Saturday, added some info to the database from online searches, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.