The nap this afternoon separated the day into two parts - the first part was genealogy, the second grandgirls.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Find 1940 EDs Using Steve Morse One-Step Location Tools.
* Got ready, and went off to the dental hygienist for my 10 a.m. appointment.
* Home by 11 a.m,. to read, then write What Columns of the 1940 U.S. Census Will be Indexed? and set it for 1 p.m.
* Worked in the database for awhile adding content and sources - found several families in census records and was able to add approximate birth dates for persons without one in the database.
* Tami brought the girls at 2 p.m., but Linda took them swimming, so that gave me more time to do my thing. Answered some emails, then upgraded FTM 2012, synced with my AMT, exported a GEDCOM and imported it into Legacy to try to help Russ figure out his problem.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to read the paper, and took a nap while watching the news. Linda and the girls got home about 4:45 and we got them washed up and out to El Pollo Loco by 5:15. They ate really well!
* Home by 6:30 to watch TV, eat dessert, play games, read books, and eventually to bed. Audrey at 3.8 years already knows how to play Angry Birds, and I taught her how to play Paper Toss and Yahtzee. Lauren was interested in Flood It.
* Finally got them quiet and down (hopefully) by 9:15 p.m., so to the computer to read, write a post for tomorrow, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.