Only five more get-ups until we leave for RootsTech on Tuesday. I'm still behind schedule...and didn't do much today to help myself.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Affidavits of Tabitha Cutter in Revolutionary War Pension Files and then Pennsylvania Church and Town Records, 1708-1985 on Ancestry.com.
* Added several apps to the Galaxy tablet so I can use it in SLC - Google Reader, Google Plus, Twitter, and several more. Revised many of the PDF syllabus article names so I know whose talk they belong to, then added the folder to Dropbox.
* Noted that RootsTech 2012 Presentations - 1:45 p.m., Saturday, 4 February posted, and answered a few emails.
* Wrote a Treasure Chest Thursday post for next week, and started a post about questions to be answered at RootsTech. Thought about working on the column article...but didn't.
* Found that Ancestry had changed the Learning Center, so gathered some screens and wrote Ancestry.com Revamps Their Learning Center.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the debate on CNN - terrible questions and moderating. Ate dinner, read the paper, and back to work at 7 p.m.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter for over an hour, got caught up, just need content now - hope I don't have to provide all of it! Watched Marian's Massachusetts webinar - very well done.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment