One more week before we fly off to Salt Lake City. I am so not ready...
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out the FamilySearch TechTips Blog for Technology Topics and then worked on the last three RootsTech presentation posts.
* Saw that the RootsTech app available, so I downloaded it to my iPhone and went through all of the screens. Added some preferred presentations to the My Events list.
* Where did the time go? The Rootstech 2012 Presentations - 9:45 a.m. Saturday, 4 February post went up, and I went back to the RootsTech app.
* Wrote RootsTech 2012 App Available for Download to iOS and Android Units and started trying to Friend people on Twitter and Facebook. That doesn't work well. Tried to find a picture of me for the app, finally put the ice cream pic into Dropbox and then into Photos and then the app. Seemed like I wasted quite a bit of time today!
* Updated my Google Calendar data. Answered some email. Finally got around to adding some names, dates, pl aces and sources for my Ayres line from the Freeman book.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, and watch the Obama speech.
* Back online after 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, work a bit in Find-a-Grave, search for more genealogy humor on the internet, go over the presentation one more time, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.