It wasn't much of a genealogy day for me, although I got one more task completed.
* Read email and blogs and finished off the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 8 to 14 January 2012 post. Set it for after noon.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:30 a.m. Watched NFL football, and read the paper.
* Between games, came in and wrote SDGS Seminar Review - Four Thomas W. Jones Presentations and set it for later in the afternoon. Went back and watched the second half of the Packers/Giants game, took a nap, and checked my readings on the iPhone.
* We had dinner, and I came online at 6 p.m. to read, answer several emails, and write up my SDGS column and send it off on deadline.
* Worked on Chris's research problem and found some UK census records and a marriage record. Checked in on Facebook. Corrected some census citations in notes and added sources in my database. Plenty more to do - like hundreds!
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours. Slacker!