It was Friday the 13th, but I bravely went out twice on errands today. Otherwise, it was genealogy work.
* Left early to go have my lab tests done at SRS. Home by 8 a.m. Ate breakfast and then read email and blogs, and posted Follow Friday - Have Some Weekend Genealogy Fun!
* Wrote FamilySearch Historical Collections Update - A Quandary and then did my DNA test scrapes. Put the material in the envelope. Wrote January 2012 CVGS Newsletter Available Online. Wrote the Research Group review too.
* Had lunch, and left for the FedEx store, then the bank, the library and the gas station. Home by 1:15 p.m.
* Worked on the handout for the Genealogy Blogs talk. Wrote the Surname Saturday post. In the process, I wrote Genealogy Idol Contestants Named!
* Answered some emails, worked on a correspondent research problem, and went in to watch TV and eat dinner at 5 p.m.
* Back online at 6 p.m. to catch the Geneabloggers Radio show, and hung out for 30 minutes at the after party on Outloud.fm.
* Wrote the SNGF post for Saturday, added to the Best Of post, and did a little online mining for information about two Tucker ancestral families. The available information is confusing - it's best not to make guesses! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment