It was a stay-at-home day again - did a lot of blog writing, one research log, a speaking calendar and some data mining.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 180: The View from Gjelle Farm. Put My Mayflower Connections - 3. Richard Warren and My Mayflower Connections - 4. Francis Cooke together and set them for later, but they didn't publish at the right time.
* Worked on transcribing the research log for William Knapp, including adding to what ended in 1993 based on the papers collected since then. Created some reports also, and a GEDCOM file, for Russ to review and work with.
* Checked into Research Logs and notes in FTM 2012, LFT 7 and RM 4. Wrote Research Logs in Genealogy Software to try to summarize my findings. got some helpful comments too. Answered several emails.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, then read the paper and watched the news and the SDSU basketball game. Aztecs beat Arizona 61-57.
* Back in the cave at 7:15 p.m. to read, then put a speaking/conference calendar together. Wrote My Mayflower Connections - 5. Stephen Hopkins. Wrote two Thanksgiving posts and one more Mayflower post for Thursday.
* Found that I didn't have good notes for some of my Mayflower people, so perused the WeRelate.org, Mayflower Families and Wikipedia biographies to add content to the database.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was