Ah, a pretty good genealogy day, complete with doctor visit and nap.
* Read my email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Severt T. Leland (1804-1889) of Deerfield WI. Got cleaned up.
* Wrote Photos from my Visit to the Wisconsin Historical Society Library in Madison WI and set it for later in the morning.
* Got out FTM 2012 and installed it easily. Used the last GEDCOM file from RootsMagic and imported it, and then uploaded it to Ancestry through the program. Didn't work the first time, but did the second. Did more with it, but it hung up later on media downloads from Ancestry.
* Had lunch, started on the FamilySearch update post. Left at 1 p.m. to go to the skin doctor, who prescribed a cream for my head and arms for the pre-cancerous bumps. Home by 2:15 p.m.
* Worked more on the FamilySearch post, and wrote New FamilySearch Historical Collections - September 2011.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the playoff games, read the paper, take a nap have dinner, and read my new Sandford book.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, write Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - October 2011 and another Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe post for tomorrow.
* Messed around with charts in FTM 2012. Checked Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.