Warmest day of the year in Chula Vista - 99 F. Last time it was this warm, in early September, the power went off for a day.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 174: The Four-Mile House in 1930.
* Worked in FTM 2012 for awhile, and wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 5: Importing and Exporting Media Files with GEDCOM, and set it for later in the morning.
* Gathered up my Wisconsin research stuff, and headed out for lunch at McDonald's, then to the library.
* Hosted the CVGS Research Group - we had 16. Presented my Lessons Learned vacation talk, and it seemed to be well received. Second hour was sharing by others, then I showed a bit of FTM 2012 to several who were interested. The Syncing worked.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, wrote some blog posts, including CGSSD Mini-Fair on Saturday, 15 October 2011. Answered some email too.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the baseball game, read the paper, eat dinner, take out the trash, and water the front plants. Too hot to mow the front lawn.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write more blog posts, answer more email, and started backing up files to the laptop. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and Google Plus, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.