It's been a busy two days, filled with genealogy highlights and challenges.
1) Thursday, 18 August:
* Read email and blogs, wrote More Help from Nick - Grieser records in Bühl. Got cleaned up.
* Left at 9:15 a.m. for the doctor's appointment - routine checkup. Things are OK. Home by 10:15 a.m.
* Worked in Fold3.com, captured screens and wrote Footnote.com has a new name - Fold3 - and a new look! Underwhelming for me. Had lunch.
* Answered many emails, then worked in my database adding content and sources. Wrote Dear Randy: How can I sync my files with my brother?
* We left before 5 p.m. for the Padres game on the trolley, ate at the Tin Fish, renewed our season tickets for 2012, anbd the Padres won 3-1 over the Marlins.
* Home by 10:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, but didn't journal.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
2) Friday, 19 August:
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Follow Friday - Weekend Genealogy Fun. Got cleaned up, then wrote Leo Severt Leland would be 100 Years Old today.
* We took off to feed Barbara's cat, go to Home Depot, then to Costco for shopping and lunch, then home by 1:15 p.m.
* worked on the vacation itinerary - made a table and filled it in. Checked driving distances, and some hotels.
* Read, worked in my database some adding content and sources, and wrote FGS 2011 Conference - my Thursday, 8 September Selections.
* Went out at 4:30 p.m. to mow the front lawn. Back in at 5:30 for dinner, then back online at 6:15 to read and write a Saturday post.
* Enjoyed Geneabloggers Radio show on Homestead records. Then in to watch the last 4 innings of the Padres game. They won 4-3 over Marlins.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote the SNGF post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was only 9.0 hours.