I finally had an (almost) all genealogy day, and kind of wasted several hours. Oh well...
* Saw Lori and the boys off at 7:45, cleaned up a bit, and read my email and blogs. Wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Sophia (Newton) Hildreth's Death Certificate, then worked on Comparing AmericanAncestors.org Vital Records databases with FamilySearch.org databases.
* Got cleaned up, and watched last five innings of Padres game. They beat Mets 3-2.
* Worked in FTM2012 and Ancestry Member Trees. Had problem with children missing from AMT families. Finally gave up...copied the FTM file, renamed it, loaded it, then uploaded it to Ancestry. Added data, now it syncs easily and children are in the AMT. Monitored the FTM 2012 Sync message board a lot today.
* Captured some Mass VR data from FamilySearch, but wonder if they are missing some volumes and pages. Did some Ancestry tree searching for the Pickford family too. Then tried to find Lowe family in AMT for the blog series.
* Tested out and wrote More WikiTree Widgets available. Answered some email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the Chargers game, ate dinner, then switched off between debate and game. Chargers lost to Seahawks, 24-17. Had to wait for Linda to finish on computer.
* Read everything, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.