I'm getting lax in my old age...forgot to post last night! Let's see if I can remember what I did!
Friday, 6 May:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Attending Genealogy Conferences - My View, then FGS FORUM Magazine - Spring 2011 Table of Contents and set it for later in the morning. Got cleaned up, and wrote Recently Added Collections to WorldVitalRecords.com and set it for early afternoon.
* Had lunch at home, went for a walk on the bayfront with George, then to Office Depot for printer ink and home by 1:30 p.m. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Edited about 40 more 1900 census citations and added about 20 new ones too. Went in at 4 p.m. to read the paper and take a nap.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Oggi's, home by 6:30 p.m. Checked email, Facebook and blogs.
* Listened to and chatted on Geneabloggers Radio until 8:30, then in to watch end of Padres game (won 4-3 in 11 innings, Pads now 13-19 on the season). Added to the Best Of post.
On Saturday, 7 May:
* Read email and blogs, then off to Bible study breakfast at 8 a.m. Home by 9:45 a.m. to note that Surname Saturday - Christina LNU (????-1804) of Morris County, NJ posted. Wrote the Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - a Genealogy Scavenger Hunt post and set it for after noon.
* Tuned in to the MySociety Radio program at 11 a.m. and enjoyed Randy Whited and Paula Stuart-Warren discussion.
* Left at 11:45 for Bonita Library for CVGS Workshop on Mid-Atlantic State Research. Didn';t learn anything, but met an interesting lady who wants help on her Ukraine/Kazakh families.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then in to watch Kentucky Derby at 3:30, and we packed up to leave by 4 p.m.
* Off to the Padres game - got there by 5 p.m., we ate there; Pads lost 6-0 to Diamondbacks, and it wasn't that close!. We left after 7 innings, and home by 8:30 p.m.
* Read everything, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter, and wrote this post.
Post a Comment