This was a full and varied genealogy day. I touched almost everything but my database!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 151: the Bay Side of the Carringer House, then wrote Presenting at Seminars and Societies - My View and set it for later in the morning. Got cleaned up.
* Wrote More Information on the Family of William Seaver (1783-1821) and set it for early afternoon. Printed out the CVGS papers needed for the Board meeting, and ate lunch.
* Left at 11:30 a.m. for the library, and sat through the Board meeting from noon to 2:15 p.m. Home by 2:45 p.m. to read emails and blogs.
* Edited down my "Genealogy! Be An Ancestry Detective" talk to 40 slides from 57, and hope I can do it in 20 minutes Thursday at the Kiwanis Club. Worked on the handout too, and printed off some (ran out of black ink in the process - need to go to Office Depot soon!).
* Went in to watch TV, have dinner, take out the trash and water the front plants at 5 p.m., back online at 6 p.m.
* Downloaded OpenOffice 3.3 and installed it. Then copied the talk material to the flash drive and to the laptop.
* Started work on the May CVGS Newsletter. Need more input from Board members. Added to the Best Of post, checked in on Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours at CVGS Board meeting, 2.0 hours working on Detective presentation, and 1.5 hours working on CVGS Newsletter.