It was a cool, rainy and windy Sunday in San Diego - probably the last rain until the fall. A typical genealogy Sunday - some blogging, some housekeeping, some exploring.
* Read email and blogs, finalized the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 22 to 28 May 2011 post, but forgot to change the time to post. Got cleaned up, watched start of Indy 500, then off to church.
* Home from church at 11:30 a.m., watched end of Indy 500 and Padres game vs. Washington. Beat Nats 5-4 (now 22-31 on the season, still in last place).
* Came in at 1:30 p.m. to read, set the Best Of post off, then archived all of the Genea-Musings posts since January 2010 to the hard drive. Will copy them to external drive later.
* Watched two more of the UGA webinars. Downloaded AncestorSync and then downloaded my Geni.com file. Checked Facebook, read blogs, etc. Read TJs site, and answered email while waiting.
* Called at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, and back online at 6:15 p.m., but friends came over for awhile.
* Back to work at 7 p.m., put the My First Look at AncestorSync (Pre-Beta Version) post together. Did more email.
* Started next week's Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours archiving Genea-Musings, 2.0 hours working in AncestorSync, and 0.5 hour watching webinars.