Yikes, May is almost over...where did the time go? Jamboree is just around the corner...two weeks. And my presentation is next Saturday. Yikes!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote GeneaBlogging Works! Had to take Linda to Rogers School. Managed to stay out of nFS today.
* Answered some emails, then went to get Linda at the school at 10:30. Left at 11:10 for lunch at MickieD's, stopped at the library for a book, and then walked with George on the bayfront. Home by 1 p.m.
* Collected screens and wrote Navigating Old and New Search on Ancestry.com - Post 1: New Search, Advanced Form.
* Was thinking about working on the presentation when Linda said we had to go to Kurt's house. I sat with him while Linda took Ruth to the doctor.
* Home at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game. We left at 4:45 p.m. for Oggi's for dinner, and home by 6 p.m. to watch the end of the game. Pads lost 2-1 on a walk-off homer in the 9th to Washington.
* Quickly in to listen to Geneabloggers Radio and the chat. A fun 90 minutes punctuated by panic when the computer froze up. Had to press the button and reboot. Now I need to log in to all websites.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote two posts for Saturday, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blog posts, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours on Geneabloggers Radio, and 0.5 hour in Ancestry.com.