An interesting day, with some significant genealogy work done.
* Up and out early to make 8:30 a.m. appointment in Mira Mesa for my CT scan of my brain. Was home by 9:30 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Tuesday's Tip - Find County Boundary Changes in "Atlas of Historical County Boundaries" posted.
* Started in on the Maps and Atlases presentation for Wednesday. Why do my presentations grow like topsy? I'm too thorough, I guess! Easy going - a few word slides, lots of screen shots. Learned quite a bit too. Had lunch.
* Wrote Genealogical Meeting and Conference Dynamics. Back to the Maps presentation. Then made the handout. Edited both, and added a bit to both. Typical haphazard creation.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, water the front plants, refill the bird feeder. The Padres were down 8-0 after 4 innings - came back to 8-6 final. Now 14-22.
* Online at 8 p.m. to review the Maps work, and put it on the laptop. Added to the Best Of post, checked in on Facebook. Did first work on FamilySearch Family Tree, adding my parents data. Then added more using RootsMagic. That's certainly the way to go! Did some email, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 4.0 hours working on the Maps presentation, and 1.0 hours working in FamilySearch.