Skipped a day yesterday - was busy most of the day with the grandgirls. Back on track today!
1) Tuesday, 19 April:
* Got the girls fed, entertained and dressed. Managed to read my email but not blogs before we left. Noted that My Uncle, Asahel Read (1753-1775) died at Lexington on 19 April 1775 posted (written Monday).
* Left before 10 a.m. to go to the SD Zoo. Had a good time, ate lunch there, home by 1:15 p.m. got the girls down for naps...kind of. Finally to sleep at 3 p.m.
* Read blogs, wrote Mocavo Search Engine adds Blogs, more sites coming! and Careers in Genealogy - My Choices Work For Me.
* Gathered up the CVGS Genealogy 101 material, the laptop and the projector, ate dinner, and off at 4:45 p.m. to the Chula Vista Library to teach the Genealogy 101 class.
* Genealogy 101 class stated at 5:30 p.m., had 17 in attendance, finished at 7:30 p.m. Home by 8 p.m. to help with the girls - read books, put them to bed, but not to sleep until 9:30 or so.
* Read everything, wrote post for Wednesday, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and forgot to write this post.
Genealogy on Tuesday was 6.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours on CVGS Genealogy 101 class.
2) Wednesday, 20 April:
* Got girls fed, entertained and dressed, read email, then Linda home and decided to take them home this morning. Packed suitcase, found most of the things (still missing a small blanket...), packed the car for Linda, and they left at 10:30 a.m. Noted that (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 149: The Carringer House View didn't post at scheduled time, so did it manually. Got cleaned up, read blogs, ate lunch, and off to the library at 11:45 a.m.
* Wemnt to the CVGS Computer Group meeting, then worked on a query. Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, answered some email, wrote TANSTAAFGS, then watched the Padres/Cubs game on TV.
* Read the paper, ate dinner, put the trash out, watered the front plants, and the Padres won 5-4 (now 8-10 on season).
* Back online at 7:15 p.m. to read, answer email, worked on the Class 3 Genealogy 101 presentation, added to the Best Of post, wrote Genea-Fun with Sheri, Thomas, Craig and Elizabeth. Wrote Computer Group Highlights - 20 April 2011 on CV Genealogy Cafe.
* Found the CV Historical Homes material, and captured map images, the city directory images and the census images in one place. Wrote this post.
Genealogy on Wednesday was 8.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours on CVGS meeting and query, 1.0 hour on CVGS Homes material, 1.0 hour on Genealogy 101 class presentation.