Got several projects almost done today - the big ones! Just need some cleanup and editing.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Consider Name Variations For Elusive Ancestors. Worked in WikiTree and then wrote Exploring WikiTree -- Post 10: Merging Two Profiles and set it for later in the morning. Got cleaned up.
* Came back to read the new Internet Genealogy magazine and write Internet Genealogy Magazine - April/May 2011 Issue. Still need to print the articles of interest.
* Got started on my Genealogy 2.0 column for FGS FORUM, which is due on Friday. Had lunch in the middle of it to get inspiration. Got it almost finished - just needs some cleanup and a close. Took a break at 1:45 and posted CVGS Program on Wednesday, 30 March: "Handwriting and History."
* Had to leave at 3:30 p.m. to sign more papers, and then had to PDF the signed papers and email them to the broker.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper.
* Back at the keyboard at 6:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then worked on Classes 3 and 4 of the Genealogy 101 course. Shifted sections around to fit the schedule. Got Class 3 finished and Class 4 almost finished - both presentation and syllabus. Whew.
* Added to the Best Of blog post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour in WikiTree, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour reading IG Magazine, 3.0 hours writing the Gen2.0 column, and 2.0 hours working on the CVGS Gen101 material.
Fascinating day! Perhaps in other posts you tell some of the family stories you have discovered in your research. I think your grandchildren would love to hear them.
Post a Comment