A Saturday with nothing much else to do but work on genealogy. I could have gone to the FHC, but it's more fun editing my sources in my database.
* Early get-up for breakfast with Linda's swim club, home by 8:15 a.m. to read email and blogs. Wrote Surname Saturday - RITTER (Germany > Pennsylvania) post, then the Reynolds came over for a chat. former neighbors, moved away in 1985 and haven't seen them for years. Fun hour.
* Researched and wrote the Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - How Many Surnames? post and set it for 12 noon. Already have 12 blog responses.
* Started in on the source editing again in the S's and got through the Zs by the end of the day. Only a few that I need to research more on. During the process, corrected many source citations where I'd guessed at the source name. Then merged several master sources. Need to go do more of that. Added some source citations from the WHITE surname notebook too, and found more Hunterdon NJ sources online and added them. Worked most of the afternoon on this!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch basketball, then had dinner, and worked through the loan application.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS Genealogy 101 presentation - got class 1 done (again!) and class 2 almost done. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blogs, 2.0 hours on CVGS Genealogy 101 class, and 6.0 hours on database sources.
Right eye aches and is weeping, and can't close it all the way? Whatsup withat? A cold, or something more serious. drat.