It was a fairly full genealogy day - the highlight was Geneabloggers Radio! Informative and fun.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Exploring WikiTree - Post 6: Privacy Levels and then William Seaver's Murder in 1821 - A Jailhouse Confession and set it for early afternoon. Did more research on this problem without much reward.
* Had lunch, and off at 11:45 a.m. to pick up George for our walk on the bayfront. Took my Lee Child novel back to the library and picked up the new William Martin book.
* Home by 1:15 p.m., read everything and decided to work in my sources for awhile. Got through the Rs and into the Ss before finding one that I needed to fix - had to split vitals and probates to reflect what I actually used.
* Answered five emails that had piled up on me, plus one Ancestry message from two months ago. Had to do some research in the database and online for two of them.
* Wrote Rosie is on WDYTYA? Tonight - a Re-run, then went in to have dinner, watch TV and read the paper.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the Surname Saturday post, and then listened to Geneabloggers Radio while madly chatting with 75 others. A really good two hours. Even got the SNGF idea from it!
* Wrote the SNGF post for Saturday, then the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 1.5 hour doing email including research, 1.5 hours reading blogs, 2.0 hours on Geneabloggers Radio, 1.5 hours working on database sources, 1.0 doing online research, and 3.5 hours writing blog posts.