This was a stay-at-home day to try to catch up a bit, and I don't think I did... oh well, tomorrow is another genealogy day.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Find Ancestral Homes using Google Maps. Got some good comments too, with old Chicago maps. Got cleaned up...
* Wrote Adding a Smart Story to Family Tree Maker 2011 - Post 2 and set it for late morning. Answered some email, reorganized my pile of personal papers, and had lunch.
* Did a little research for a correspondent, then answered more email, and finally dove into the database to work on sources, but I was soon distracted. Wrote Reader's Genea-Rant #1 - "My cousin's done genealogy research, and it's wrong!" Worked in Internet Archive trying to find some books - it freezes on me 50% of the time. I wonder why?
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV and read the paper.
* Back in the chair at 7 p.m. to read, then work on more sources. Got through the Ks and Ls today - had to find quite a few FHL microfilm numbers since I didn't put them in some of my notes. Dumb.
* Posted Videos from RootsTech 2011 after Geniaus's lead, then back to sources. Noted that CVGS FREE Seminar - Saturday, 2 April 2011 posted. Added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Now the printer won't work again... drat. Need to reboot.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.5 hour doing email, 1.5 hours reading blogs, 3.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours doing online research, and 2.0 hours working on the database sources.