Not much of a genealogy day here in sunny Chula Vista - got sidetracked on real life a bit.
* Read my email and blogs, and did a final edit on the Best Of post and set it for noon time. Got cleaned up and off to church at 9:30 a.m.
* Home from church by 11:45 a.m., and read everything before going in to eat lunch, read the paper, and watch TV. I got a short nap in too. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 6 - 12 February 2011 posted. Worked on the sources for awhile, got through the "The..." ones. Counted up the "Vital records..." ones - about 100 to do. Soon.
* Decided to go out to buy a V-day card and flowers so I don't have to do it on Monday. Snuck out and was back in 45 minutes and she didn't know I was gone. Surprised. Cool.
* Mowed the front lawn finally (last mowed the week before Christmas). Came in and read everything, checked Facebook, and started writing Three (or more!) Genealogy Worlds?
* We had dinner, I filled the bird feeder and took out the trash, and back online at 6 p.m. to read everything, and finish up the Three Worlds post.
* Copied the OASIS material to the two flash drives and loaded the laptop case. Added RootsMagic-To-Go to my flash drive too so I can demonstrate it in the class.
* Started next week's Best Of post, watched the DearMYRTLE videos from RootsTech, wrote a V-day post for tomorrow, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour working on database sources, 0.5 hour watching genea-video, 0.5 hour getting the OASIS material ready for Monday.
Thanks for the shout-out, Randy!
Post a Comment