It was an interesting genealogy day - a little different even.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Source Citation Dilemma in Legacy Family Tree 7. Worked in Legacy for awhile. Worked on updating my books to review and periodicals to review lists for Saturday.
* Had lunch, left at 11:20 to pick up my prescription, then picked up George for our walk on the bay, and afterward went to the library to research the carriage house address in books and city directories.
* Home at 2:45, read everything, worked some more on the lists, and wrote Getting Ready for the FamilySearch Center on Saturday.
* Went in at 5:15 to have dinner and watch TV, watered the front plants, then back online by 6:30 p.m.
* Read everything, researched and wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts, then added to the Best Of post, and made a genealogy report for ancestors of Sarah Martin. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours researching at the library, 1.0 hour in Legacy software, and 2.5 hours preparing for Saturday.