It was a decent genealogy day, interrupted by a visit to the dentist and Obama's SOTU.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use FamilySearch Research Courses and posted CVGS Program on Wednesday, 26 January - Ruth Himan presents "Mining Genealogical History in Kansas." Got cleaned up.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the dentist's office to have three old fillings replaced. I drooled out of both sides of my mouth...home at 12 noon all numbed up and tried to eat lunch.
* Read everything, researched and wrote ProGenealogists has a Makeover.
* Made GEDCOM in FTM 2011 and imported to Legacy Family Tree 7.5 to work on citation formats. Wrote Peeking at Legacy Family Tree 7.5 Source Citations in the GEDCOM File - Post 1. Worked through about 20 master source citations using the free-form format since I could find no "merge sources" facility.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the news, read the paper, eat dinner, and watch Obama's State of the Union, then Ryan's short rebuttal. Linda was on computer, so did the dishes, and took my walk.
* Back online at 8:15 p.m., read everything, added to the Best Of post, then worked on free-form citations in Legacy some more. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Just a blogging fool today...
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours working in software, and 4.0 hours writing blog posts.