A fairly full genealogy day until evening, when my Padres won their third straight game to move 2 games up in NL West. Whew!
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 119: Cousins near the Bush and then '
* Got cleaned up, came back and wrote San Diego Genealogical Society Meeting on Saturday, 11 September and set it for early afternoon. Gathered up my papers and...
* Had lunch at McDonalds, went to the library, and hosted CVGS Research Group meeting from noon until 2. We had 14, and John showed several the stacks and drawers in the library.
* Home by 2:45 PM, read everything, checked Facebook, dove into the database checking English parish sources, then added some data for Hale and Dowsett families in England. Found NEHGS articles online and printed them off.
* Dinner at 5:30 PM, watched TV until Linda said she wanted photos off camera for tomorrow so captured pix off both cameras, and printed the ones she wanted.
* Watched Padres game - read the paper, read the English Records book I got at the library, and enjoyed the game. Pads won 4-0.
* Back online at 10:15 PM, read everything, checked Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Facebook, 2.5 hours at library on CVGS business, 2.0 hours writing blog posts and 3.0 hours working in the database.