Goodbye summer, hello fall. Now it will warm up here in San Diego! Not a bad genealogy day until the evening - then just a bad day.
* Read email and blogs, researched and wrote More on Rachel Morley's Parentage rather than Tombstone pix. An interesting case study this one! More surprises to come! Got cleaned up with nowhere to go.
* Looked through the FamilySearch Record Search and saw several new databases - researched and wrote Red Star Collections on FamilySearch Record Search to try to set a baseline. Will try to do that every two weeks or so.
* Lorine commented on the Rachel Morley situation on the blog post and on Facebook, and did some research for me in Lancaster Record Office site. I did the searches too, plus more, and sent an email to the LRO to see how to obtain some records. Will write about that soon.
* Worked in the database - got two more family batches done sourcing not only English records but RI records too. At least some families will have a source for almost every fact! Will have to go back and sort out the other 1,000 families sometime.
* Went in to help Linda after she had a coughing spell. She felt faint and dizzy and couldn't breathe well. She couldn't eat dinner, so we left at 6:30 for the ER and she was examined pretty soon after arrival. Did blood pressure, EKG, blood sample, X-rays and found nothing. After three hours they discharged her with a cough suppressant and she still felt crappy, but now real hungry. Got her home and she made a sandwich and had some soup. Seems better now. The Padres won too, 6-0 over dodgers.
* Read everything, checked Facebook, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 2.0 hours doing online English research, and 3.5 hours working in my database.