One more day left in July - this month has slipped by very quickly.
* Read email, blogs and posted Ancestry.com's Second Quarter Results before getting cleaned up.
* Worked in the database through lunch and into the afternoon. Got the Es and Fs done - widow's names fixed, given names unslashed, facts and sources added to some, especially English parish records, looked up some Seaver spouses on WorldConnect for birth and death info, etc.
* Downloaded and read new issue of Internet Genealogy. Researched and wrote The Ancestral Golden Arches of Genealogy? and posted it. Not sure if it made a lot of sense in the end. Oh well...
* Went in at 5 PM to take a nap, but Linda's friend came over and I came back to computer at 5:45 PM, until dinner at 6:45 PM. Worked on sorting out William Severs in the Revolutionary War. Horribly confused!
* Watched Padres game after dinner, they lost 4-2 to Marlins. Drat. Back to computer, read everything, checked Facebook, wrote this post. Done.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour doing online research, 0.5 hour reading Internet Genealogy mag, and 4.5 hours working in the database.