Off to Corona in the afternoon tomorrow for my presentation on "Using Ancestry.com Effectively" at 7 p.m. We're staying the night, too.
* Read email and blogs, printed off the Newsletter and the mailing list, and started on the Best of post before church. Got cleaned up and left for church at 9:35 a.m.
* Home from church at 11:45 a.m., had a quick lunch, gathered newsletter stuff and left at 12:15 for UPS Store. Virginia helped, we were done by 12:45 p.m.
* Watched Padres game and read the paper - Pads won 9-7 so in first place in NL West by 2 games at All-Star break (51-37).
* Back online at 3:30 p.m., finished up and posted Best of the Genea-Blogs - July 4-10, 2010. Wrote SDGS newsletter article about Gena's presentation on Saturday. Worked on Ancestry.com presentation - captured latest screens and edited some slides. All set! Copied to flash drive and then to laptop.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, water the front plants, and watch TV news.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m., answered some emails, sent the CVGS Newsletter to the Members, and wrote two blog posts for the next few days. Checked Twitter and Facebook, read some new blogs and added them to Bloglines, took a walk, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hour writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on CVGS Newsletter, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour on SDGS article, and 1.0 hour on presentation.
The Geneaholic will be dark on Monday night due to the travel schedule.