A decent genealogy day up until naptime, then not so much. Two fun little boys will do that.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 104: Lyle Dressed Up and Military Records on WorldVitalRecords.com FREE from 27 May to 1 June and set it for later. Got cleaned up.
* Received email about the 3 months free at Archives.com for NGS members, so wrote NGS Members receive 3-month FREE subscription to Archives.com. Tried it out, it works. Clicked around for awhile checking out features.
* Left at 11:10 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for the CVGS meeting. Took notes of the talk, got home at 2:30 p.m.
* Wrote Bobbie Lane's "Where in the World is Acadia?" Presentation Summary on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, and one more post for later about the Genealogy 101 class.
* Read everything, checked Twitter and Facebook, went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, take a nap and eat dinner. Failed at naptime. Left at 6:15 for airport to pick up Lori and the grandboys. Got back at 7:45 p.m. Went out and played soccer with the boys for a bit, came in hot and sweaty and cooled off with strawberries and watermelon. Watched Padres game to the end at 11:20 p.m. - 13 innings, Pads beat Cards 2-1 (now 28-18, will wonders never cease?).
* Quickly wrote this and off to bed.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours at CVGS meeting and 3.0 hours writing blog posts.