Another day slaving over the hot keyboard...more writing than reading today!
* Read my email and Bloglines before getting cleaned up and going off to my Men's Bible Study breakfast this morning. Was home by 9:30 pm.
* Worked through some of the stacked up emails - printed off the queries and Casefile Clues and several articles from Internet Genealogy magazine. Wrote Surname Saturday - CHAMPLIN (RI) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Degrees of Separation.
* Had lunch, read the latest Internet Genealogy magazine online, and checked out the Wiltshire and Swindon Archives (UK) site for Richman, Marshman and others without much success. But an interesting hour exploring the UK National Archives site.
* Watched the NCAA basketball game for awhile, then we went off to Maggie's 95th birthday party at the Elks Club. Drinks, Dinner (decent), dancing (not me), and cake (great) and we were home by 7:30 p.m. Watched end of NCAA game.
* Back online at 8:15 to read everything, work on the next FORUM column, check in on Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hour writing blog posts, 1.5 hour working on FORUM column, 1.0 hour reading IG magazine, and 2.0 hours doing some online research.