Stayed home and worked on genealogy most of the day. More rain today, couldn't mow the front lawn. Drat. :)
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then posted Tombstone Tuesday - the Sovereens in Delhi, Norfolk County, Ontario. Got cleaned up.
* Wrote and posted Wednesdays at the SDGS Library and then worked in the database for awhile sorting out Sovereens and Hutchinsons. Answered some emails and commented on some blog posts.
* Had lunch at home, found the Vermont births 1909-2008 in an Ancestry database, so happily added 100 births to my database. Went to the pharmacy to pick up my meds and shop for Linda, I got out and had a little fresh air and walk. Very little... not as much as if I had mowed the lawn! Posted Vermont Vital Records 1909 to 2008 on Ancestry.com. Checked in on Facebook too.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read paper, watch TV and eat dinner.
* Back at it at 6:45 p.m. - read everything, figured out the GTGW contest winners - will post on Wednesday. Looked at NGS schedule and looked for airfares on Southwest. Answered more emails. Posted February 2010 Issue of CVGS Newsletter and wrote four more posts for the next week on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour looking at NGS details, 0.5 hour on GTGW contest, 3.5 hours adding Seaver data to database, 1.0 hour on Sovereens/Hutchinsons in database, and 3.0 hours researching and writing blog posts.