Not a great genealogy day - some blogging, no research, no database, CVGS program, some reading, that's it in a nutshell.
* Read everything and posted a cute picture in (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 88: Randy Smiling, then wrote Using the Rootsweb Surname List before getting cleaned up.
* Checked out Ancestry databases, copied Family History Fair forms, packed up my bag and left at 11 a.m. for lunch. Off to McDonalds, the post office and then the library.
* CVGS Program Meeting started at 12 noon, had 32 there, had long business meeting then Susi gave her talk. Over after 2:15, finally home at 3 p.m. Posted "Faces of America" on PBS starting 10 February and wrote another for posting later.
* Read everything, then read new Internet Genealogy magazine in PDF format, and posted Escondido Family History Fair on March 6.
* In to watch news, read paper, have dinner, then watched Obama State of the Union speech. Ho hum. oh well. More of the same - all talk, little action.
* Back to work at 7:30 p.m., read everything, checked Facebook, then wrote "Searching the Past, Looking to the Future" Program Summary, washed dishes, and then this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours at CVGS meeting, 1.0 hour reading magazine, and 4.0 hours writing blog posts.