Really not much of a genealogy day - did what I had to do in and by the time I had to do it!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote Square Pegs Into Round Holes about classifying or categorizing genealogy researchers. Not sure what I contributed, but it garnered some comments and, hopefully, provoked some thought.
* Got cleaned up, put OASIS material on two flash drives, gathered up the class material, and left by 9:15 for Mission Valley.
* Taught my 2nd session of the OASIS class, had lunch at McDonald's, stopped at the library to talk to the folks, and was home by 2 p.m.
* Looked through the ourFamily*ology research links for useful websites. Tried a few - mainly state archives sites.
* Finally blogged Calling San Diego Readers -- Dr. Spencer Wells at Natural History Museum on 11/11 which I got from email today. Then wrote 1940 U.S. Federal Census Information from email information from Joel Weintraub. Tired, went in to watch TV.
* Watched the news, read the paper, didn't get a nap, we ate dinner watching the football game.
* Back to the computer at 8:30 after the game, and read everything. Decided to write a Smile for the Camera Carnival post and set it for Tuesday morning. Then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 2.5 hours on OASIS class, 0.5 hour on CVGS visit, 1.0 hour on ourFamily*ology site, and 2.5 hours writing blog posts.