Today was supposed to be a family history day with Tami and the girls, but Lolo had such a rotten night and we were all tired this morning that we didn't go anywhere and Tami took the girls home early. That opened up my day and I was able to get some genealogy work done.
* Linda and I went off to her swim club breakfast and Blogger reliably posted Using "New Netherland Connections" on NewEnglandAncestors.org while I was gone. When we got home, I played with the girls for awhile before Tami decided to go home.
* Read my email, Twitter and blogs, then wrote the Saturday Night Genealogy Fun post and set it to publish in the afternoon. Tackled the Graveyard Rabbit Journal column and got it mostly written. Worked on the final draft of my OASIS Class 3 handout and presentation. Made a new web page and added the OASIS handouts and presentations to it.
* Lunch time - ate at my keyboard. Looked in my pocket flash drive - lots of crud. Carefully removed it with a paper clip. Need a cover for the end of it. Wrote a Carnival post for Sunday morning. Printed the OASIS Class 3 handout after changing inkjet cartridge. Took a nap while watching baseball game.
* Read everything again, then watched Padres game, read the paper and ate dinner. Pads lost 8-7 in bottom of the 9th. Drat (now 23-24).
* Read everything, and wrote "Best of" post for Sunday. Wrote this post. Ready for bed.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours on OASIS class, 1.0 hour on GYR column.