You can follow my exploits in Salt Lake City through links to my Genea-Musings posts:
* Day 1 in Salt Lake City - Thursday in SLC, highlighted by dinner with about 10 genealogists, including bloggers Pat Richley and Dick Eadtman.
* Day 2 in Salt Lake City - A Visit to TGN - Part 1 - first part of Friday at TGN, a general description of the day
* Day 2 in Salt Lake City - A Visit to TGN - Part 2 - second part of Friday at TGN, a general description of Ancestry.com and summaries of some presentations.
* Day 2 in SLC - A Visit to TGN - Part 3 - the third part for Friday at TGN - more summaries of presentations.
* Day 3 in SLC - the TGN Dinner and FTM 2009 - a recap of the Saturday evening dinner hosted by TGN
* Day 3 in SLC - the Family History Library - I spent Saturday at the Family History Library.
* Day 4 in SLC - a day of football, food and good company - I went to brunch on Sunday with the SLIG group, watched the Chargers lose to Pittsburgh, and went out to dinner with SLIG students and TGSG/ProGen study groupies.
* Day 5 in SLC - Back to the FHL, and a treat - I spent Monday at the FHL doing more research, and went out to dinner with Leland Meitzler. We talked...
Genealogy time for these five days in SLC - priceless! The camaraderie, the knowledge exchanged, the friendships made, the FHL research was well worth the trip. The highlight of my genealogy year so far...but there are 11.5 months left for even more fun!