It's the end of November and I've journaled only 6 times this month. Randy has been a very naughty, but busy, and lazy too, geneaholic. It's the end of the month. Anyone want to guess how many times I will journal in December?
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1739 Bond and Decree to Distribute the Real Estate of the Widow of John Plimpton (1649-1704) of Medfield, Massachusetts posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and contributed a bit. Went to the grocery store and home by 11:30 a.m. Wrote 50% Discount on Legacy Family Tree Webinars and Software. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then added to the Best Of post, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 29 November 2020. Checked AncestryDNA matches too.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then added to the Best Of post, and worked a bit in Web Hints in RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote a long blog post for Tuesday, and added to the Best Of post, set up a Zoom meeting, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Here are the end-of-November statistics.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 November (with increases in the numbers from 31 October in parentheses):
* 60,235 persons (+ 546)
* 24,522 families (+ 224)
* 192,307 events (+ 1694)
* 10,978 Alternate Names (+ 282)
* 14,679 places (+ 102)
* 2,060 sources (+ 5)
* 129,210 citations (+ 1589)
* 1,552 Multi-media Items (+ 4)
* 3,210 Multimedia links (+ 2)
* 39,033 matched to FSFT (+ 673)
I'm up to 67.19% (+0.24%) for citations/events and 214.51% (+0.70%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for November (compared to stats for October):
* 14,199 blog posts (+73)
* 106,506 page views (3550 per day, Blogger Stats, + 607)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,437 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 3)