So much has happened since Monday - Linda's birthday, 2 friends have died, another with cancer, and suddenly genealogy isn't all consuming. slept terribly last night without knowing all of that.
* Read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 359: #572 Jabez Snow (1670-1750) of Eastham, Massachusetts posted. Wrote Findmypast Friday: New Baptisms, Probate Indexes and Newspaper Pages.
* Started the CVGS newsletter and got four pages done. Tried to nap. Had lunch. Wrote Genealogy News and Education Bytes -- Friday, 4 December 2020.
* Added to the Best Of post. Took a short nap. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to start dinner - ham and yellow squash and fruit and ice cream. Watched news and read the paper, washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, worked more on the newsletter - about 80% done. Resolved 243 Ancestry Hints adding sources and events to RootsMagic. Checked DNA numbers.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11 hours.