* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 23 to 29 July 2017 posted, and wrote three posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to note that Amanuensis Monday - 1791 Deed of Deborah Gates to Isaac Whitman for Land in Stow, Massachusetts posted and wrote In-Depth Genealogist Introduces their Newest Venture: IDG ACADEMY and Gina Comments on my Ancestry .com Quirk Post.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and Twitter. TreeShared my RoortsMagic file, then worked on content and sources from Hints. It was slow, so rebooted, and it was still slow probably due to AT&T system problems in the late afternoon.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to pull back yard weeds, and then watched TV news, ate dinner, did the dishes and watered the front plants.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, talked to Lori, and then worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources for 90 minutes. Did about 150 of them. Lots to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours,
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 July (with increases in the numbers from 30 June in parentheses):
* 48,427 persons (+ 441)
* 19,395 families (+ 145)
* 156,402 events (+ 994)
* 3,470 Alternate Names (+ 161)
* 10,207 places (+ 182)
* 1,545 sources (+ 12)
* 85,473 citations (+ 831)
* 1,141 Multi-media Items (+ 5)
* 3,128 Multimedia links (+ 7)
* 17,811 matched to FSFT (+ 500)
I'm up to 54.65% (+0.20%) for citations/events and 176.50% (+0.48%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for July (compared to stats for June):
* 102,848 92,541 page views (3,318 per day, Blogger Stats, + 233)
* 37,932 page views ( 1224 per day, Statcounter, + 283)
* 29,700 unique visitors (958 per day, Statcounter, + 244)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 2,596 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 367)