hmmm, two weeks ago was my last post. Did you miss me? I've been busy and now it doesn't seem that important to journal every day. It is what it is - late November, almost turkey day, and we are still here doing pretty much the same things day after day.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Review: "Genealogy at a Glance: War of 1812 Research - Updated Edition," by Rebecca Whitman Koford, CG, CGL posted. Checked AncestryDNA.
* Packed and sealed and took my forever box to FedEx - hope to get it back by New Years.
* Downloaded MyHeritageDNA spreadsheets hoping to get inspiration to do a DNA matches list. Had lunch.
* Wrote Genealogy News and Education Bytes -- Tuesday, 24 November 2020 and found one of the Italian lines in a tree and added two families. Fun!!
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, then added to the Best Of post, and worked more in RootsMagic WebHints.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes, finished the laundry.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, talked to Lori on the phone, wrote the Wordless post, and resolved 215 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment