This was the day that the power was supposed to go off for 6 hours, and it did. But only for two hours. Whew.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Seavers and Carringers at the Train Station in July 1942 -- Post 641 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Was working on AncestryDNA matches when the power went off at 9:30 a.m.
* We went to the 99 Cent store to shop and were home by 11 a.m. Saw the new transformer being installed. Rested my eyes for awhile, and the power came on at 11:30. Booted up the computer (it takes awhile now) and got into the CVGS Zoom meeting at 11:55. Watched Marshall's three talks.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile, then wrote Dear Randy: Who Are Your Mayflower 1620 Ancestors? Added to the Best Of post. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked some more in Family Tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV news, and read the paper. Put out the trash, watered the plants, pulled weeds, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and resolved 186 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment