Only 59 shopping days until Christmas! I have my eye on a new Dell computer...had a computer scare today. Had a headache and light fever until I took some Aleve at 2 p.m. Ribs are sore from coughing Saturday night with reflux after being at Tami's and eating chocolate cake on top of chicken pot pie.
* Struggled to open anything in windows this morning - spent a good hour trying. Finally got it to work after three logins - a Facebook friend said that there were Microsoft problems today...not sure what happened but will keep an eye on things.
* Read my email and Feedly on my phone while fighting the computer. Was able to get into Mondays With Myrt at 8:40 s.m. and participated there.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1690 Administrator's Bond for Estate of Thomas Wight (1629-1690) of Medfield, Mass. posted, and went to the grocery store.
* Home by 11:40 a.m. and took my nap. Had lunch. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 25 October 2020 and added to the Best Of post. Answered email.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then checked AncestryDNA numbers. Added one more ThruLine to RootsMagic. Used WebHints to add data for several profiles in RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to talk to Lori, worked in MyHeritage record hints for Billion Graces - found lots of info to add to RootsMagic profiles. Matched several families in RootsMagic with Family Tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.