Two days until Hallowe'en - I hoe the grocery store still has the candy I like still in stock. This was a stay-at-home day.
* Read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1649 Birth Record of John Young in Eastham, Massachusetts and then RootsTech Connect 2021 is Coming!! FREE and Online - 25-27 February 2021.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching profiles and checked potential ancestors for some of my folks. Added Notes to 12 DNA matches. Started the laundry. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, then wrote Seavers in the News -- Obituary of Maud Evelyn (White) Seaver (1873-1944) of San Pedro, California. Worked some more on Family Tree profiles.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Worked on the 52 Ancestor profile.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to start dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes and brought in the laundry and made the bed.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and resolved 197 Ancestry hints adding content and sources. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.