It was a pretty big genealogy day today. I even got 8 hours of sleep and no nap. And it was cooler outside, only about 80F today but I only went outside twice on trips to the trash can.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 10 to 16 October 2020 posted.
* Practiced my presentation one more time. Longer than 60 minutes. Too many words, I guess. Had lunch. Checked my AncestryDNA matches. Added to the Best Of post and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 10 to 16 October 2020 posted.
* Got into the Zoom meeting for WAGS at 12:30 and gave my talk at about 1:10. Finished at 2:15 and had discussions until about 2:45.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked email, and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Top 10 Free Genealogy Sites posted. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch baseball, fixed dinner, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to work on Forever adding photo albums - need to do more of that. I need to work on the Tuesday night presentation too.
* Resolved 158 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic profiles. TreeShared 122 profiles to the AMT using RootsMagic. Still about 100 to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.