Remembered it was my father's 109th birthday, but he died in 1983. Saw that a Facebook friend lost his son too. Put that and Linda's cousin's husband into my RootsMagic program. gotta stay up to date!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1646 Birth of Elizabeth Pierce in Woburn, Mass. posted. Worked on AncestryDNA matches, and made notes for 5 recently added common ancestors. I need to add those lines to RootsMagic.
* Left at 10:30 a.m. for the dentist office to install my crown - home by 11:30 a.m. Had lunch, added to the Best Of post and wrote Seavers in the News -- George N. Seaver Dies in Delaware in 1943, then research a bit some of the family lines. Took my nap!
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Started on the 52 Ancestors profile and got it almost done.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, we watched baseball, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, finished the 52 Ancestor post, talked to Tami on the phone, and resolved 120 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment