Tami's birthday today and we forgot to call. Weather is cooler. I haven't journaled for 5 days - getting bad habits!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Sketch of the George and Mehitable (Knowles) Family of Eastham, Mass. posted.
* Worked on AncestryDNA matches. Added a common ancestor line. Checked other matches trees on Family Tree without success.
* Answered email, hung the Mixtiles on the wall. Took my nap, had lunch.
* Wrote Seavers in the News -- Howell A. Seaver of Williamstown, Vt. Dies in 1943. Started work on the 52 Ancestors post.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, fixed dinner, read the paper, watched the debate, washed dishes.
* Online at 8 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then resolved 288 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.