Today was grandson Charlie's 6th birthday. He went surfing, ate tacos, and received gifts, and his sister made a beautiful birthday cake for him. I don't remember my 6th birthday, but I know I didn't go surfing, and probably was spoiled by my parents and grandparents.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 5 to 11 September 2020 and Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 5 to 11 September 2020 posted.
* Wrote the SNGF post - took awhile trying to figure out the house and room dimensions! Google Maps helped. 48' by 36' I think.
* Had lunch, checked AncestryDNA matches (only 7 new), and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Was Your Childhood Home Like? posted. Started the laundry.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree and RootsMagic WebHints, then checked Facebook and Twitter. Wrote a post for Sunday morning.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, read the paper, watched TV, finished the laundry, etc. No Padres game tonight because of a Giants player with COVID. Called Charlie at 6:45 to wish him happy birthday. Great pix on Facebook.
* Online at 7 p.m. to TreeShare 145 profiles, then added to the Best Of post, checked FB again, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.