My grandson Lucas Randall is 17 years old today. Time sure flies! Forgot to post yesterday after the Padres game. Oh well. It was a medium day here - clouds/haze all day, a high of 77F, so pretty average. The fire in the back country is contained for now. Decided to use the new Blogger finally - wastes too much screen. Probably great for tablets and smart phones.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1771 Death Record of Mehitabel (Hartshorn) Guild of Dedham, Mass. posted.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches, only 7 new matches, no new common ancestors or close matches.
* Struggled to get my credit card statements - had to go through the new password stuff, it took an hour. Crap. Tried to nap but don't think I did.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Seavers in The News - Fred M. Seaver Dies in 1941 in Lake Mills, Wisconsin. Added content from other Seaver obituaries for 1939-1941 births.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and answered email. Worked on and wrote the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 5:15 to cook dinner, watched TV news, and then the Padres game. Read the paper, my book, and then email, blogs, Facebook and Photos on the laptop. Padres won 6-1 over Giants, so now 29-17 on the season, 5 in a row, and 18-5 since mid-August.
* Online to read, resolve some Ancestry Hints, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.