The sky is still partly cloudy and hazy here, but gray rather than orange since we haven't had a bad fire yet. There are still several months of fire season left. Chargers won on Sunday, Padres won on Thursday and Sunday and tonight. Pennant fever raises its welcome head! It might be fun!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1728 Bond and Distribution of Estate of John Fisher (1652-1727) of Medfield, Mass. posted, and got into Mondays With Myrt. Didn't contribute a lot.
* Wrote to the guy with the Kemp photo hoping he has more photos and letters, etc. Won't hold my breath. Went to the grocery store and home by noon.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 14 September 2020. Added some Kemp descendants from an Ancestry tree.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, wrote the Tombstone post, and added to the Best Of post. Got the Zoom meeting set up.
* Went in at 5:30 to fix dinner, watched TV news, then the Padres game, read the paper, and checked email, blogs, Facebook and Ancestry Hints on the laptop. Resolved 314 Ancestry Hints. Padres won 7-2 over Dodgers, so now 32-17 on the season, won 8 in a row, and 21 of 26.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to write this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.