Another warm day, up to 90F here in Chula Vista. Will be cooler on Thursday. Not normal weather...but it is 2020.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Lori and Tami at Yosemite in 1987(?) -- Post 621 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Got into Mini-Myrt, then finished reading blogs. Prepared for the CVGS meeting, checked AncestryDNA matches, 17 more added, and made notes for 3, and added one common ancestor line from a match's unlinked tree (not a ThruLine).
* Had lunch, got ready, and opened the CVGS Research Group Zoom meeting at 11:45 a.m. We had 19, the most we've had in a CVGS Zoom meeting. Even took a photo and put it on Facebook.
* Researched and wrote Dipping Into Denmark Church Records: 1880 Birth of Jens/Hans Lauritzen Hede after deciding to do it on a regular basis, at least until the records run out for the family. Checked Twitter and Facebook, then added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes, put out the trash, and walked Linda around the block. I'm getting older, I guess. It's good to huff and puff once in awhile, I think.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then resolved 115 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database. Added another big Sevier family too.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.