A decent night's sleep again...and it's cooling off back to typical June weather. Several small fires in the county too so some smoke in the sky.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1641 Birth Record for Samual Smith (1641-1691) in Dedham, Mass. posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and shared about the Danish records. Started the laundry.
* Finished reading blogs, then went to the grocery store. Home by 11 a.m. Wrote Genea-Musings Is One of Family Tree Magazines 101 Best Genealogy Websites of 2020. Added to the Best Of post.
* The home health physical therapist came to see if Linda needs it, gave her standard body exercises to do. Good! Online at 1:30 p.m. to write Seavers in the News -- Dr. Alfred Drew Seaver Dies in Brooklyn in 1934. Took a good nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, then added to the Best Of post and started the 52 Ancestors profile.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, brought in the laundry and washed dishes. Linda did her exercises and we walked on the block.
* Online to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post, checked AncestryDNA matches (11 new), and went hunting Sever people in the records. Found some, added them to my tree. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.